Pearl Taylor is based at Upper Newton Farmhouse in Kinnersley, Herefordshire. It is easy to find, off the main road from Leominster to Hay-on-Wye, yet away from the traffic in a lovely countryside studio.
This is a working studio so visits are by appointment only, please.
Our address is Upper Newton Farmhouse, Kinnersley, Herefordshire, HR3 6QB.
How to find Upper Newton Farmhouse Accommodation and the Studio Workshops
Upper Newton Farm is on the outskirts of Kinnersley on the main road between Leominster and Hay-on-Wye. It lies about 12 miles west of Hereford just two miles from the Welsh border.
If you are coming from the Leominster direction (12 miles):
- Go through Kinnersley, passing Kinnersley Church and Castle.
- Signal right just as you reach the “derestricted” speed limit signs.
- Our drive is on the right just after this. Do not follow your SatNav once in the village or you will discover Almeley!
If you are coming from Hay-on-Wye (10 miles):
- Turn right at Parton turn, signposted to Leominster.
- Drive for two miles
- Turn left up our drive just before the 50 mile an hour limit signs as you enter Kinnersley.
Go up the drive until you see two red brick cottages on the right.
Note: if you are using a SatNav, it tries to take you up our back drive rather than the front.
Our local taxi firm is Kington Taxis. Please book a taxi in advance, if you need help to get to or from the railway station.